New and exciting membership promotion:
Through July 31, 2019, we are reducing and waiving initiation fees, waiving dues and allowing you to pay your initiation fee over time. Review the promotions by membership type below. Openings and time limited, contact us soon.
An All-Sports membership is now more affordable than ever with a 20% discount from full dues with our “Intermediate Membership” for prospective members 34 to 39 years old. Call Membership & Sales Director Eric Suarez for more details at 610-444-5239 x103 or complete an Intermediate Membership Inquiry.
Kennett Square Golf & Country Club is pleased to offer a very high-value, unique golfing experience for all ages, an unparalleled year round racquet sports program for the entire family, a great seasonal family, social and competitive swimming experience and year round family-friendly dining, banquet and Clubhouse facilities.
Why Join a Country Club?
Our members say it best: because “everybody knows... your name.” And they know your golf swing and probably your children’s names, too!
Members of a club share a joy of competing in outdoor sports and establishing the close relationships that come with that competition.
Those relationships grow stronger over time, last a lifetime, and often transcend generations.
Club members develop strong feelings of camaraderie and of having joined a team and belonging to a cohesive group that cares about its members’ well-being. Also, a club, with the pooled resources of its members, can offer better and more consistently high quality conditions than a public facility.Need more reasons to join?
Membership Specials (expiring July 31, 2019):
Includes golf, racquet sports, pool and dining
Includes racquet sports, pool, dining and limited golf
Includes pool, dining and limited golf and racquets
Beginning January 1, 2018, current members wishing to upgrade will need to pay the difference between the initiation fee they initially paid upon joining and the current fee for the membership category to which they are upgrading. Please contact Membership & Sales Director Eric Suarez for more information.
we are offering a $500 food and beverage credit to our present Membership, so tell your friends that are Members to bring you to the Club. Once you are a Member you will also be eligible to receive the $500 credit when you refer your friends to join KSGCC.
Members enjoy activities like these throughout the year:
- Ryder Cup Golf Tournament (September)
- Pro-Am Golf Tournament (September)
- 2-Day Member-Guest Tournament (June)
- Adult-Child Golf Tournaments (Summer)
- Junior Golf Program (Summer)
- Men’s – Women’s – Juniors – Mixed / golf and racquets leagues, clinics, lessons and camps
- DeVitto Memorial Paddle Tournament (November)
- Inter-Club Men’s & Ladies tennis and paddle leagues (tennis in spring and fall – paddle in winter)
- Inter-Club Swim Meets (Summer)
- Family Pool Parties w/Live Entertainment (Summer)
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Halloween Pumpkin Painting and Hayrides
- Holiday Family Brunch/Dinner (throughout the year)
- Christmas with Santa
- New Year’s Eve Early Bird Dinners
- Kids Cooking Class and Movie Nights (throughout the year)
- Various Themed/Seasonal dinner events