You are invited to an open house!
Thursday, May 4 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Meet our members, tour our facilities, and stay for dinner on us.
RSVP to Jason Feller, 610-444-5239 x100.
Spring/Summer Discounts Now Available
Apply early and let us waive your first month’s dues AND your initiation fee. This offer allows you to gradually ease into membership at a premier country club and play spring golf for next to nothing.
New Young Gen-X Membership!
Membership is now more affordable than ever with a 20% discount from full dues with our “Young Gen-X Membership” for prospective members 34 to 39 years old. Call Jason Feller for more details at 610-444-5239 x100 or complete a Young Gen-X Membership Inquiry.
Kennett Square Golf & Country Club is pleased to offer a very high-value, unique golfing experience for all ages, an unparalleled year round racquet sports program for the entire family, a great seasonal family, social and competitive swimming experience and year round family-friendly dining, banquet and Clubhouse facilities.
Why Join a Country Club?
Our members say it best: because “everybody knows... your name.” And they know your golf swing and probably your children’s names, too!
Members of a club share a joy of competing in outdoor sports and establishing the close relationships that come with that competition.
Those relationships grow stronger over time, last a lifetime, and often transcend generations.
Club members develop strong feelings of camaraderie and of having joined a team and belonging to a cohesive group that cares about its members’ well-being. Also, a club, with the pooled resources of its members, can offer better and more consistently high quality conditions than a public facility.Need more reasons to join?
KSGCC offers a new and exciting membership promotion for Fall 2016:
For Golf (includes all sports), Racquets, and Pool members who commit to remain members for 2 years, KSGCC will waive its initiation fee ($5,000-Golf, $2,500-Racquets, $1,500-Pool).
New spring/summer dues discount: members who join in the “All-Sports” category from now until August 2016 will have their first month’s dues waived. Once an application is accepted, we will grant a new member full Kennett Square Golf and Country Club sports and dining privileges. Make a new start in 2017 with us. Openings and time limited, contact us soon.
Includes golf, racquet sports, pool and dining
- First month dues-free
- $2,500 initiation fee with 1-year commitment
- $5,000 initiation fee with no time commitment
Includes racquet sports, pool, dining and limited golf
- $1,250 initiation fee with 1-year commitment
- $2,500 initiation fee with no time commitment
Includes pool, dining and limited golf and racquets
- $750 initiation fee with a 1-year commitment
- $1,500 initiation fee with no time commitment
Includes limited golf, racquets and pool
- $100 application fee waived
Upgrade to All-Sports, Racquets OR Pool membership under the same “Initiation Fee Program” as listed for new members. Please contact Jason Feller for more information.
Members enjoy activities like these throughout the year:
- Ryder Cup Golf Tournament (September)
- Pro-Am Golf Tournament (September)
- 2-Day Member-Guest Tournament (June)
- Adult-Child Golf Tournaments (Summer)
- Junior Golf Program (Summer)
- Men’s – Women’s – Juniors – Mixed / golf and racquets leagues, clinics, lessons and camps
- DeVitto Memorial Paddle Tournament (November)
- Inter-Club Men’s & Ladies tennis and paddle leagues (tennis in spring and fall – paddle in winter)
- Inter-Club Swim Meets (Summer)
- Family Pool Parties w/Live Entertainment (Summer)
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Halloween Pumpkin Painting and Hayrides
- Holiday Family Brunch/Dinner (throughout the year)
- Christmas with Santa
- New Year’s Eve Early Bird Dinners
- Kids Cooking Class and Movie Nights (throughout the year)
- Various Themed/Seasonal dinner events