Fall Discounts Now Available
Join any time after September 1 and we will waive your dues until January 1, 2018 (capital fees and food minimum still apply). We will also waive the initiation fees during this promotional period with a signed 2-year membership commitment. You can play golf, tennis, paddle, and pickle ball for nearly nothing all fall.
New Young Gen-X Membership!
An All-Sports membership is now more affordable than ever with a 20% discount from full dues with our “Young Gen-X Membership” for prospective members 34 to 39 years old. Call Jason Feller for more details at 610-444-5239 x100 or complete a Young Gen-X Membership Inquiry.
Kennett Square Golf & Country Club is pleased to offer a very high-value, unique golfing experience for all ages, an unparalleled year round racquet sports program for the entire family, a great seasonal family, social and competitive swimming experience and year round family-friendly dining, banquet and Clubhouse facilities.
Why Join a Country Club?
Our members say it best: because “everybody knows... your name.” And they know your golf swing and probably your children’s names, too!
Members of a club share a joy of competing in outdoor sports and establishing the close relationships that come with that competition.
Those relationships grow stronger over time, last a lifetime, and often transcend generations.
Club members develop strong feelings of camaraderie and of having joined a team and belonging to a cohesive group that cares about its members’ well-being. Also, a club, with the pooled resources of its members, can offer better and more consistently high quality conditions than a public facility.Need more reasons to join?
KSGCC offers a new and exciting membership promotion for Fall 2017:
New Fall dues discount: members who join in the All-Sports, Racquets, or Pool membership any time after September 1, 2017 will have their dues waived until January 1, 2018! We will also waive the initiation fees during this promotional period with a signed 2-year membership commitment. Openings and time limited, contact us soon.
Includes golf, racquet sports, pool and dining
Includes racquet sports, pool, dining and limited golf
Includes pool, dining and limited golf and racquets
Includes limited golf, racquets and pool
- No initiation fee
- No dues until January 1, 2018
Upgrade to All-Sports, Racquets OR Pool membership under the same “Initiation Fee Program” as listed for new members. Please contact Jason Feller for more information.
Members enjoy activities like these throughout the year:
- Ryder Cup Golf Tournament (September)
- Pro-Am Golf Tournament (September)
- 2-Day Member-Guest Tournament (June)
- Adult-Child Golf Tournaments (Summer)
- Junior Golf Program (Summer)
- Men’s – Women’s – Juniors – Mixed / golf and racquets leagues, clinics, lessons and camps
- DeVitto Memorial Paddle Tournament (November)
- Inter-Club Men’s & Ladies tennis and paddle leagues (tennis in spring and fall – paddle in winter)
- Inter-Club Swim Meets (Summer)
- Family Pool Parties w/Live Entertainment (Summer)
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Halloween Pumpkin Painting and Hayrides
- Holiday Family Brunch/Dinner (throughout the year)
- Christmas with Santa
- New Year’s Eve Early Bird Dinners
- Kids Cooking Class and Movie Nights (throughout the year)
- Various Themed/Seasonal dinner events